Proper care for eyebrow hair
Beautiful curve of your eyebrow is always a key feature of your beauty, but many of us suffer from the loss of eyebrow hair. Excessive eyebrow plucking can also minimize its growth. It has a few way outs; you just need to follow them religiously.
- Take a glass bottle & add castor oil (2 tbsp) into it. Castor oil is considered as carrier oil, able to attenuate various hardy essential oils.
- Rosemary as well as sage has also been found to be quite beneficial. Pour the sage as well as rosemary essential oils into the bottle & shake it well.
- Now place the oil mixed bottle in some cool as well as dry place (for almost 24 hours) to let the oils to mature completely.
- Clean your face well (remove the entire make up) & use the dry towel or clean cloth to dab on your eyebrows.
- Smear (for almost 20 seconds) a few drops of the oil mixture on your brow bone or over the eyebrows with the help of your fingers & allow it to stay overnight.
Leave a Reply